We can take the financial worry and burden of running a business away from you by supplying accountant services, bookkeeping or a fully managed account system for you.

We can supply accountant services and/or bookkeeping either at your office (if around the Falkirk area) or at our offices. Whether you have a manual or a specialised computer system we can provide a full bookkeeping service specially tailored to your needs or simply carry out a monthly/quarterly “check up.”

Fully Managed Accounts

We check and convert our clients’ raw financial data onto our accounts software on a weekly/monthly basis (as specified by our clients). The data is then gathered into various reports that are used to compile and complete quarterly VAT returns (if registered for VAT), yearly tax computations and other mandatory year end statements required by HMRC and Companies House. All submissions to Companies House and HMRC are signed off by our clients prior to submission.


VAT (Value Added Tax) is the tax that is added on to the bill of certain goods and services that you sell to customers. Complying with the ever increasing burden of VAT can be time consuming and complicated. We can take away all the hassle associated with VAT by providing help in the following ways.

We can help you with:

  • VAT registration
  • Chooseing the most appropriate VAT scheme
  • VAT control and reconciliation
  • Help with completing VAT returns

Mandatory By Law

Sole Trader & Partnerships requirements mandatory by law:

  • You are the business and by law you are required to complete and file your self-assessment tax return/partnership tax returns on time to HMRC.
  • You are also personally liable for any tax and VAT (if VAT registered) that is due to HMRC from running a business.
  • Must keep records for 6 years.

Limited Company requirements mandatory by law:

  • A Limited Company is an entity is its own right and is managed and driven by it’s director(s) and such are responsible for the preparation and filling on time of annual financial documents for lodging with Companies House and with HM Revenue & Customs.
  • Under the Corporation Tax Self Assessment (CTSA) system, as the director(s) of the business you are legally responsible for ensuring the correct amounts of tax are paid on time as well as VAT and National Insurance contraptions (NI) are paid on time.
  • Must keep records for 6 years.

Contact Us Today

Head over to our contact page to find out more about how we can help you with our accountant service, bookkeeping, payroll or managed accounts